Eckel Noise Control Technologies was founded by Oliver C. Eckel, in 1952. Eckel has since been at the forefront of engineered noise control products and systems development for over sixty years. Today, Eckel provides state of the art acoustical test facilities and noise control solutions for a wide variety of applications around the globe. Our products and systems are part of ground breaking advancements which include Micro- soft’s Guinness World Record for the Quietest Place on Earth with an Eckel Anechoic Chamber.
For over 65 years Eckel Innovations have Heralded the Future of Noise Control
Eckel specializes in :
• Acoustical Test Cham- bers: Hemi & Full Ane- choic Chambers, Portable Anechoic Chambers
• Acoustical Testing Facili- ties; Supersoft Chambers and Reverberation Rooms
• Architectural Acoustic Panels: Sound Absorptive Panel Systems
• Audiometric Rooms, Booths and Suites: Audiology Hearing Test Booths
• Modular Panel Noise Control Enclosures, Test Enclosures, Walls and Barriers
• Specialized Acoustical Engineering & Design
Eckel Noise Control Technologies have played an integral role in acoustical design and development. Eckel anechoic chambers, noise abatement products and audiology rooms are utilized in a wide array of fields, helping to further benefit technology and the human experience.