Eckel Upgrade & Replacement Options
Sometimes existing facilities just need to be upgraded or freshened up, rather than completely replaced. Eckel can offer this service, thus providing you with a cost effective solution whilst utilising our expertise and quality of workmanship.
Typical refurbishment work includes:
- Replacing tired or dirty fabric to the internal walls;
- Installing a new suspended ceiling with integral lighting;
- Replacement of acoustic door sets, or door seals, to improve room performance;
- Dismantling, relocation and re-assembly of complete booths/rooms.
- Adding air-conditioning.
- Adding perimeter trunking plus electrical outlet sockets.
In all cases a site survey is conducted to determine and agree the extent of the work. This would be carried out by one of our noise control engineers, and a report submitted with our quotation.
Eckel’s clients include private health care suppliers, hearing aid dispensers, research and development institutions, High Street names, building contractors, private hospitals, Health Boards and the NHS. Eckel rooms and the refurbishment services are supplied to clients around the World.